Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,






Comments


This is an amazing collection of portraits ! I added a link on my blog to this post : http://www.ipadzone.be/2010/09/07/brit-maakt-indrukwekkende-portretten-met-de-brushes-app/
 

Amazing, this is just.... Wow!!! Do you sell any of your pieces
 

omg amazing how can you do that on an ipad with a finger?
 

Thats gorgeous master!!
 

kyle thank for sharing your talent with us you are so young and so good with your art, you are and inspiration no just for the new generation,for the mature people like me as well, I like to paint with pastel, I don want to be left out with the technology, I learn a lot with your paint thank you again and Merry Christmas and happy new year......Carlos
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





Back to Gallery